Peppercorn Sauce made with Mayflower Southern Style Gravy and black peppercorns, with steak and pasta.
1. Cook the pasta as per instructions on the pack.
2. Meanwhile, in a frying pan heat up the oil, then fry the onion and garlic until browned, add the mushrooms and fry for 2-3 minutes until the mushrooms are soft but not mushy. Empty the contents of the pan into a bowl and leave to one side.
3. In the same pan add the knob of butter. Once hot, place the steaks in the pan and cook for 1-2 minutes on each side for medium to medium-rare or 2-3 minutes for medium to medium well-done. Once cooked cut the steaks on a chopping board into thin strips and set to one side.
4. Whisk 50g of Southern Style Gravy Mix with 270ml of water in a saucepan, bring to the boil then simmer on a very low heat for 2-3 minutes. Drain off the pasta and add to a large sauce pan/casserole pan, also add the cream, gravy and the contents of the bowls.
5. Add black pepper to taste and leave on a medium heat for 5 minutes, stirring continuously.
This easy vegetarian Chinese curry recipe is perfect for those with a busy lifestyle, ready in less than 30 minutes.
Mayflower's take on a southern style fried chicken fakeaway!
A healthy take on a traditional fish 'n' chips served with our Mayflower Medium Curry Sauce. Created by one of...
Chicken in Chilli Black Bean sauce, a Chinese takeaway classic made easy using our sauce. For an extra boost of...