Have a go at this different way of using our Mayflower Curry Sauce, Haddock Fillet and Curried Noodles.
1. In a bowl, mix together the garlic cloves, red chilli, ½ the coriander, ginger and melted butter.
2. Cover a large baking tray with a piece of tinfoil place the haddock fillets on the tray and with a spoon spread the butter mix across the top of each fillet. Squeeze the lemon wedges over each fillet and place inside the tray and season the fish. Cover the tray with tin foil, ensuring there are no gaps. Cook in the oven at 180ºC for 10-15 minutes, or until the fish easily flakes and is white in the middle.
3. After 10 minutes or so, in a hot wok add the sesame oil and onion and cook until brown. Then add the stir fry vegetables, coriander and soy sauce and stir fry for 3-4 minutes. Boil the noodles until soft, drain them and then add them to the wok.
4. Whisk together the Curry Sauce Mix and water, bring to the boil, then simmer for 2-3 minutes on a very low heat. Slowly add this to the wok stirring constantly until the noodles are lightly coated in the curry sauce.
5. On a plate dish out your curried noodles, lay the fish on top of the bed of noodles and drizzle over the contents from the foil.
Mayflower's take on a southern style fried chicken fakeaway!
Chinese chicken curry made with Mayflower Curry Sauce Mix. This is a quick and easy recipe for a UK household favourite,...
Our spin on the traditional sweet and sour pork, using crispy pork belly and our Mayflower Cantonese Sweet and Sour...
A quick and tasty Southern Style Chick 'n' Rice.