Chinese chicken curry made with Mayflower Curry Sauce Mix. This is a quick and easy recipe for a UK household favourite, all the flavour and more of a takeaway.
1. Heat the oil in a wok or frying pan and stir fry the chicken for three minutes.
2. Add the onion, mushrooms and peas then stir fry for another minute. Remove from the wok/pan and keep warm.
3. Add water to wok/pan.
4. Stir in the Curry Sauce Mix, whisk until the sauce comes to the boil, then simmer on a low heat for 2-3 minutes.
5. Reintroduce the chicken, onion and peas and simmer for two minutes stirring occasionally.
6. Serve hot with boiled rice.
A classic Chinese dish, made simple with our Cantonese Satay Sauce. For an extra boost of flavour, follow our beef marinade.
Perfect week night pick me up, from @eatwithella_
Chicken in Chilli Black Bean sauce, a Chinese takeaway classic made easy using our sauce. For an extra boost of...
Have a go at this different way of using our Mayflower Curry Sauce, Haddock Fillet and Curried Noodles.