Chinese chicken curry made with Mayflower Curry Sauce Mix. This is a quick and easy recipe for a UK household favourite, all the flavour and more of a takeaway.
1. Heat the oil in a wok or frying pan and stir fry the chicken for three minutes.
2. Add the onion, mushrooms and peas then stir fry for another minute. Remove from the wok/pan and keep warm.
3. Add water to wok/pan.
4. Stir in the Curry Sauce Mix, whisk until the sauce comes to the boil, then simmer on a low heat for 2-3 minutes.
5. Reintroduce the chicken, onion and peas and simmer for two minutes stirring occasionally.
6. Serve hot with boiled rice.
A healthy take on a traditional fish 'n' chips served with our Mayflower Medium Curry Sauce. Created by one of...
Our spin on the traditional sweet and sour pork, using crispy pork belly and our Mayflower Cantonese Sweet and Sour...
Mayflower's take on a southern style fried chicken fakeaway!
Chicken in Chilli Black Bean sauce, a Chinese takeaway classic made easy using our sauce. For an extra boost of...