Our spin on the traditional sweet and sour pork, using crispy pork belly and our Mayflower Cantonese Sweet and Sour sauce. For an extra boost of flavour follow our marinade.
1. Mix all the ingredients listed '(for marinade)' with the sliced beef in a bowl and marinade the Beef for 2 hours at room temperature.
2. To fry the battered pork: Whisk the eggs in a small bowl, coat the marinated prok belly pieces in the egg and then coat with the potato starch. Shallow fry in hot oil in a wok/frying pan for 3-4 minutes or until crispy brown. Then set aside,
3. Heat a little oil in a wok, stir fry the pineapple pieces, green & red peppers and onion on a high heat for 1-2 minutes. Add the Mayflower Cantonese Sweet & Sour Sauce and continue to cook for another minute.
4. Reintroduce the fried prok belly pieces, turn the heat down and mix together.
5. Serve with boiled rice or noodles and ENJOY!
This tasty fakeaway tea comes courtesy of @whatsianeats_sw, simple and perfect for slimming group members. Made with our Mayflower Medium Curry...
Perfect week night pick me up, from @eatwithella_
The perfect Chinese fakeaway sharing box for friends and family, from @slimmingwjade.
Chinese chicken curry made with Mayflower Curry Sauce Mix. This is a quick and easy recipe for a UK household favourite,...